1K views

I ordered a pair of G Star Arc 3D jeans for $60.Regular retail is $280.

Too good to be true? yes. Paid Jan 18 with two day shipping promised from Europe. Two weeks later no emails, no item, nothing so I called and got a busy signal.

I eventually got Dawn on their online chat. She explained my item was coming from a boutique somewhere in Europe. From what I was told Raffaello does not keep inventory the advertise on their web store. They only get items after you pay them.

So your items could come from anywhere on the planet. That leaves too many questions of authenticity and no guaranteed receipt of items you are paying for. Also it took two weeks for me to go after them for answers after they took my payment. I canceled my order and got an immediate refund from Dawn.

She was awesome but Raffaello Network is way too shady for me!In away it is like an eBay or Amazon where you pay eBay or Amazon and someone else you have no contact with ships your item to eBay or Amazon and eBay or Amazon ships it to you.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Raffaello Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Raffaello Network.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Raffaello Network to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Raffaello Network?

Comments